1. Protecting your Privacy
- We do not share your personally identifiable information except information that you choose to provide for public display on CL 2.0
- Sensitive personal information like passwords are NEVER SENT OR STORED in clear text / human readable form while using our services or in our servers.
2. User Registration
Registration is not required to place a listing through our service or to use other limited functionality like searching for listings.
If you decide to register for our services, you will need to give us certain Personally Identifiable Information, such as a valid e-mail address. You will also have the option to provide other Personally Identifiable Information such as your address.
This Personally Identifiable Information will be used to personalize and improve your experience of our service. This information will not be disclosed to any third-party without your explicit consent.
Registered users may choose to receive a copy of our newsletter or receive other mailings from us regarding our service or the Sites. You may opt-out of receiving mailings by contacting us or through your 'My CL 2.0'.
You can review and change your Personally Identifiable Information at any time through the the My Profile tab at My CL 2.0 - www.cl2o.com/mycl20.
4. Data Submitted to CL 2.0In addition to Personally Identifiable Information you provide at registration or by using the service, we may collect additional information:
- Listings content. When you place a listing or a review on the Sites, we collect a variety of information related to that listing (e.g., price, model). The public will see any information that you include in your listing, and as such, CL 2.0 has no control over how this information will be used. For that reason, please think carefully about what Personally Identifiable Information you disclose in your listing. You can always edit or deactivate any of your listings.
- Discussions about listings. When you comment on a listing. You can always delete your comments.
- Correspondence. Correspondence between you and the other party initiated through our site, and correspondence to us.
- "Anonymous Information" such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, the pages on our Sites that you visit, the search terms that you enter and the advertisements that you click. This information is used to help us diagnose problems, administer the site and otherwise improve our service to you.
- Credit card information. Credit card information, including credit card numbers, is not collected or stored. We use trusted third party vendors to handle secure credit card transactions for us. Our vendors use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and are PCI compliant.
5. Data Stored by CL 2.0
The following information is stored in our database, even after deletion, and may be archived:
- Registration information.
- All listings, review and comment content.
- Messages sent in regards to listings.
- Activity logs and other records.
Although we make good faith efforts to store information in a secure environment that is not made available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
6. How CL 2.0 can use data submitted
We may use the information you disclosed to us to:
- Provide our services to you.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Automatically scan messages to check for spam, fraud, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.